Monday, September 3, 2012

Upholstery - the finished product

I know its taken me a little while to update my progress reupholstering my two chairs - time just got away.  The last few weeks have gone so fast and I have been so focused on getting both chairs finished at the same time, that I didn't have time to update my blog.  But I am here now...would you like to see the finished product.


This where i last left off....the front and seat had been completed....
If you look close you can see the buttons






 The contrasting back fabric and handmade piping trim

The finished product - isn't this so sweet....!  

My next project will be an ottoman so stay tuned

Cheers

Vicki

4 comments:

  1. Vicki the chair looks FANTASTIC. I love the material you have used and they have come up looking GREAT. I can't wait to see your next project!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cassy

      Thanks I am really happy with them. I have done another small chair, have got another one stripped back to do up and will pick up a few more i bought on ebay - quess you could say I'm hooked!!

      Delete
  2. The finished production of upholstery has been explained in the post here

    Upholstery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Michelle, it was fun and these chairs are my pride & joy

    ReplyDelete